• For Questions about Water Service and/or your Water Bill, please call:
    Denver Water at (303) 893-2444  www.denverwater.org
  • For Questions about your Sewage Treatment bill, please call:
    City of Littleton (303) 795-3700  www.littletongov.org
  • For Questions about your Stormwater Drainage bill, please call: 
    Denver Wastewater Management (303) 446-3500 www.denvergov.org or
    Lakewood Stormwater Utility (303) 987-7615 www.lakewood.org
  • For Questions about your Home Owners Association, please call: 
    Grant Ranch Master Homeowners Association (720) 974-4254 www.grantranch.org

Other Contacts

The Bowles Metropolitan District or The Section 14 Metropolitan District:

Contact Special District Management Services at (303) 987-0835.